Monday, February 23, 2009

Getting ready for baby! Baby Stuff! Baby Stuff! Baby Stuff!

I took some pictures of some of the baby stuff we have so far, the cutest stuff anyway. I don't have lots. Holding off because of the attic remodel, but you can't expect a pregnant woman not to shop some. So, here is some of the fun stuff that we've gotten so far.


This is the cow and horse. Auntie Reyna bought one and I bought the other. They will be so cute with the crib set I bought. They are also incredibly soft. I can't post a pic of the crib set right now, it is packed away so it won't get dirty and I can't get to it without help. It's all farm animals! Absolutely adorable.

Baby Trend Car Seat. In Santa Fe, I think. This is part of a travel system with a matching stroller. I'm not dragging that out for a picture. I love the handle. It is really comfortable to hold. Safety ratings were good. I loved the color scheme of this car seat set. I wanted something gender neutral so we can use it for another baby. If our baby is going to be as big as the doctor suspects right now, baby will not be in this car seat for long.

Two pack of long sleeved onsies with pants. I bought these right after we found out we were having a boy. I needed to buy something blue. I loved the puppy face because it looks like our puppy Gracie. The other one says...
Is there any doubt? Our baby will totally be huggable.

Now, for the little Norwegian. Dustin's co-worker Noah picked these up for the baby. Thank you Noah. They are too cute and I can't wait to have him wear them to the Lutefisk dinner at the bible camp or maybe the one that we go to in Jamestown. If you can't read the onesies, they say...
"Where's the Lutefisk?" and "Where's the Lefse?" The hat, you should be able to read.

For the little monkey. I bought this sleeper to go with the monkey related gifts we have received already. It is too cute. I bought this at the same time as the blue clothes. It was a total impulse buy and I thank Dustin for just humoring me.



Here are the monkey slippers and stuffed monkey from Kris, Jeff, Devin, Tasha and Landon. They were part of a Christmas present. The slippers and the stuffed monkey all rattle.
The hat has monkeys on it too. It is from Auntie Reyna. I wish they had the matching sleeper, but they were out of it that day. I think I will return to the baby boutique where we found the hat and see if they get one in.


Finally, last, but not least. JJ Cole diaper bag. I looked at a lot of diaper bags. I wanted to find one I really liked, One that had lots of pockets inside and a changing pad. My hope was to also find one that wasn't too cutesie. I wanted one that I would really carry, since it will be my purse for the next several years. This will be one of the bags I use a lot. I have some other large bags that I will use as well, just to switch things up. I also have a black diaper bag, a small, basic one that will be perfect for quick trips down the road to grandmas or for Dustin to carry because it's not too girlie. The black one will most likely live in Dustin's truck. The one below. All mine. I love it. It has a great red lining too and the fabric is waterproof and will be easy to wipe off.


So, there you have it. Some of the baby treasure I have collected. I can't wait until we can use it or at least get it out for good. I'm getting antsy.

Well, this was a nice break, but I need to get back to mudding drywall. AGAIN!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you are so excited about your baby. The baby stuff which you displayed on the website is really awesome .I love those monkey, cow and horse toys. I would advise you to have Mickey Bungee Deluxe which is lockable seesaw bouncer for your baby so that the baby will enjoy bouncing in it.

Carol Amie said...

girl, forget restraint! Shop til you drop now...your shopping days (at least the care-free go where I please, stay as long as I want, enjoying the freedom of it all shopping days) are numbered. :)