Thursday, February 19, 2009

Drywall, Drywall, Everywhere

My mom and dad came today and are helping Dustin finish the drywall in the new bedroom. There's really no mudding or anything I can help with yet.
Tyler and Dustin got the roof of the stairwell done last night, that was big progress.
Dustin and I have really hit a wall on the remodeling. We've come so far, but then we look at it and see so much left to do. It is good that we have so many wonderful friends and family helping us, they have kept us motivated, carrying us a little further each time they come to help.
In pregnancy news. My new maternity clothes came Tuesday. I grew out of two pairs of early pregnancy jeans. I only had one pair of full panel jeans and needed another pair to get through the last two months.
So, two pairs of jeans, a pair of navy pants, those are for dress and for my ride alongs with my EMT-I class. I need to start riding along and try to get my patient contacts. I would like to have them mostly done before the baby arrives. I got a shirt. Finally, I got the best piece of clothing I could have purchased. I got a Bella Band. This is a spandex band that holds my pants in place, it is perfect. It also seems to hold my shirts down over my butt, that's just an added bonus. I had heard these things work well, it works better than well. I love finding a product that delivers what it promises.
Well, I have a sermon to write this week. It's been awhile. I am filling in for our pastor, he's out of town for the week. So, I better get cracking.

No comments: