Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Good Place Today!

I had a really good night of sleep last night. I was comfortable. I found the perfect pillow configuration for my pregnant figure. I have been tossing and turning a lot lately and it has made sleeping difficult. We got to sleep in a little bit. It was a blissful morning.
My parents left this morning, hoping to beat the looming storm home. They should make it if the roads aren't too icy.
Dustin went to work. I have been home. Doing laundry, mostly. Getting a few things organized. I'll do a little reading for my class tonight. It should be good. I hope the weather stays fairly nice, it is supposedly supposed to get bad. Right now. Gorgeous. Icy out, but I'm not out right now. I'll have to be careful getting to the car later tonight.
I wonder if we will have class canceled if the weather gets bad? I have two classmates that have to drive a ways and it is a night that would be hard to miss. Right now, I don't see class being canceled. I hope it isn't. I want to get as much done as possible. Besides, we start IV stuff tonight. Fun.
I will be able to start helping with the bedroom again. Dustin is picking up some mudding knives today so we can get started. Mudding. Very good. We'll also choose and pick up trim woodwork so we can stain and varnish it before the carpet is put down. It feels like things are coming together.
I felt frustrated yesterday. My parents wouldn't really let me help with anything. Dustin and I had a long talk about it last night, it helped. I appreciate all the help my parents give. We couldn't have gotten as much done without them. It's just that Dustin and I have the attitude that I'll do what I can. Everyone else wants me to sit down and rest. I get restless and frustrated.
Today. I have gotten through the feelings of yesterday. I'm thankful, but also ready to get back to doing some things for myself.
I got Dustin's valentine's day present ordered today. I hope it comes in time. I forgot to order it last week. I think it should make it on time.
So, today. I'm in a good place, so I hope I stay there.

No comments: