Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday Afternoons!

Dustin is napping and I am relaxing on the couch. It is a great Sunday afternoon.
Gracie the puppy is feeling better and wanted to go outside to play, so she is outside running around. Molly is tormenting the cat and sometimes sitting next to me on the couch.
I was studying for my EMT class and that is going very badly. I think I should be able to read some more in the car tomorrow. I'm just not getting things. I think if I keep reading, I should be okay. I am not so sure I should have taken this class at this particular time. I think I may have bit off more than I can chew at my current level of concentration ability. All I really am thinking about lately is getting ready for the baby. Not such a shocker, huh?
This week is full of fun. We are going to look at an air seeder. After that we run to Bismarck to pick up woodwork and paint at Menard's, after that back to Jamestown to go to our first prenatal class at the hospital. That's just Monday!
This week we finish up the walls of the new bedroom. On Saturday my sisters-in-law and one of my nieces are coming to paint, so we need to be ready.
I ordered our new bed yesterday, great fun! I can't wait.
We will call the carpet layer tomorrow to get him scheduled. Hoping two weeks, we'll see what his schedule is.
It is all coming together, it is so much fun.
It is nice to have a light at the end of the tunnel, even if it is just a slight glimmer. I think we have felt like we've been walking in the dark for awhile, just grasping, not seeing the end in sight or even progress to keep us going. Now, I think we can get it done!
It's a good Sunday.

No comments: