Saturday, March 21, 2009

No Camera! No Pictures!

Sorry for no pictures today. Dustin took the camera to work in order to show them remodel off. I didn't get them downloaded before he left, so he better bring it back tomorrow or he's in big trouble!
The room looks fabulous! I really can't believe how great it is looking. It it beyond what we thought it could be. It really makes us want to get the rest of the house up to where we want it. I think after a rest we'll be anxious to start another project. After the carpet, there is some downstairs that we had to rip up to get the stairs in for the bedroom and so that room will now be opened up some and finished into a dining area. We have been wanting a place for a kitchen table for awhile, so this will be great when we start to wrap up and I can buy some more furniture.
My parents left about an hour ago. They stopped by this morning and finished up some varnshing and then they took off. I am finishing up mudding the stairwell. It should be ready for texture when I am done. I have done a really good job, even if I do say so myself.
The rest of the day will be spent on cleaning and picking up. Hopefully getting our house a little closer to respectable again. I can't wait until this mess is over!

No comments: