Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blizzard Day!

Snow day would be an understatment. So, we'll be honest. It's a blizzard out there. I can't believe we are in to march and having the biggest storm of the winter. Last year on this day it was a record high of 52 degrees. What a difference a year makes.
We are both home snug and are working on the attic. Right now, I am waiting for dinner. Dustin is making these cheese biscuit things, yum.
I am sanding woodwork. Dustin is working on day two of the wiring. It started with him cutting a hole in our brand new bedroom ceiling. It can't be helped, a few things weren't done quite right and it is the only way we can make it happen now. It isn't a problem until you can't fix it. We can still fix it, so it isnt' a problem.
Yesterday, I rescheduled my OB appointment. It was supposed to be today and I knew that wasn't going to happen, so now it is next Tuesday. I'm excited to be getting so close, I can't believe how close my due date is getting.
I will try to post more remodel pics tomorrow.
Have a nice blizzard day.

No comments: