Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lots done, but I miss my hubby!

So, Dustin's return to our house is unknown at this time. It really depends on flooding. If there are emergency refugees from the flooding in Fargo and it also depends on the flooding that will arrive in Jamestown in about 2 weeks.
We thought he might get to come home tomorrow, but it seems very unlikely now. I'm a little annoyed that he was going to call me back in a few minutes and that was about 2 hours ago. I was going to go into town in the morning to meet him for breakfast, but he had to call me back to finalize a time. Grrrrr. So, I may go into town in the morning.
I won't go to church, the roads to get there are not in great condition yet. I may go to church in Jamestown for something different. We'll see.
My MIL came over today and helped me clean. We did a lot and slowly I am reclaiming my house as a livable dwelling. I sat in my living room tonight and it didn't make me tired.
(Okay, Dustin just called, he's off the hook since he was on a transfer)
Anyway. I'm really happy with how much we got moved, cleaned, organized, thrown. There's a long way to go, but it is sooooooo much better.
Well, it's late and I need my sleep.

No comments: