Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Productive Monday! Sick Tuesday!

Yesterday was a very productive day. In the morning, Dustin and I went and looked at an airseeder. After the airseeder we grabbed lunch and drove to Bismarck. We did tons of shopping for our remodel. We bought the millwork for the bedroom. Casing, baseboards, stair railing and balusters. We also picked up the paint, stain and varnish for the walls and woodwork. To top it all off, I also got the hanging stairway light. It is absolutely awesome.
The only thing we missed was the ceiling fan, we couldn't find one we liked. We'll have time for that.
We had dinner and our neice jacee met us for dessert. It was a great day...And then it was on the downward slide.
On the way home, Dustin's toe started to hurt. The beginning of gout. By two in the morning, it was really bad. He barely slept and I ended up barely sleeping too. Then, I got a sore throat. Late this morning, I started throwing up. I'm feeling better. I haven't thrown up for several hours, but it feels like I will. Yuck. Hopefully it is just a bug. I'm feeling better. Dustin will be home from work in town soon and said he'd make me some scrambled eggs and toast. Something mild sounds good.
Dustin's foot is feeling better. Hopefully, we will both be well enough to get some work done upstairs.
We are just weeks away from carpeting. YAY. I can't believe how close we are getting.

No comments: