Monday, March 9, 2009

Another bad Monday!

I had some great days in the last week, apparently I should have found time to write then because today has sucked. We have spent most of today trying to get the wiring in the bedroom to work and have found that there are a few kinks in the system and now we are not sure how to fix it effectively and easily.
I fell down the basement stairs. I'm okay. I hurt my knee and my arm. Baby is fine. I turned and fell mostly on my butt and knee.
So, we have a night of troubleshooting ahead.
In other news. The interstate is being closed at 7:PM tonight for the biggest storm of the winter. There was a smaller storm for most of the day today and it started with rain, so the freezing on the road caused some motor vehicle accidents. An ambulance even rolled. I'm glad we are home safe and sound. Tomorrow will be a storm day.
Our prenatal class was canceled, so we will continue with our wiring woes.

No comments: