Friday, March 13, 2009

Beautiful Day!

It was absolutely gorgeous out today. I opened the windows to enjoy some of the fresh air. I was up in the bedroom doing some work. I have the balusters stained. Dustin or someone else will have to do the varnishing, the fumes aren't something I can handle. I took Dustin out to eat tonight at the bar in town. He had the walleye and I had the steak. It was really yummy. After that we went to our neighbor CG's house to visit and had icecream. It was a nice evening.
We got home and figured a few things out with the stairs. Now we decided to go to bed early. We got up around 6:am today and it was a good way to start, so we'll try that again tomorrow.
Dustin plays at a funeral in the morning, so I am going to go to town with him so I can do some shopping while he is there. It has been a great day.
Did anyone else notice that it is 5 weeks until the baby comes. Crazy. I can't believe it. We might actually be ready at the rate we are going. I hope so.

No comments: