Thursday, March 12, 2009

The storm is over, but baby it's cold outside!

I always feel like some of the days following a blizzard feel like a hangover. A weather hangover. I kinda wonder around in a stupor and wonder if I really have to go back to living. I don't want to go out there. I did take some garbage out this morning, but that's as far as I have ventured. To do that I bundled up tight and warm.
I will get pics posted soon. I have a few to take today and then maybe I can get them all up. The changes are really big in the last days. Paint. Lighting. Staining. Door hung and stained. It is quite exciting.
Today will involve some more staining of woodwork. Dustin will work on finishing the stair trim and toe boards. I'll work on some stain.
It seems like the deadline is getting really close. Carpet layer, baby. We need to get moving.
Well, I better run for now. The woodwork calls.

No comments: