Friday, March 27, 2009

Crazy life!

So, a lot has happened since I was going to post photos. The room is done. The carpet is done. The carpet installer finished the steps yesterday. I spent yesterday putting the clothes in the closet and also getting the washed baby stuff put away. It was really fun for me. Dustin had to come into town yesterday because the ambulance had to send a crew to Fargo for evacuations. He stayed in Jmst. to cover. Last night Dustin called me into town. Fargo is having a lot of evacuations and so Dustin and I are in Jmst waiting for instructions for the ambulance service.
A crew went last night and we thought maybe more would be sent, so I came into town to help, at least cover phones if it was needed. I really can't be in a truck because I can't lift. Dustin and I shared a twin bed, interesting, but surprisingly, we both fit.
I will run to my OB appt. in a couple minutes and we'll go from there. I can't believe we are so close! It's insane, but it might be time too. I saw a bald eagle yesterday, the last time I saw one I found out I was pregnant the next day. So, maybe Julie H is right. They are a predictor. It would be better if we didn't have the baby this week, but I suppose the baby is the one to decide.
My mom is in the hospital. She had chest pain yesterday, so the doc kept her. She'll have an angiogram in GF eventually. I'll talk to her later this morning to find out specifics.
Well, there is where we are at.
All my love to Linda K and family as they prepare and continue to fortify and build up their dike. Prayers to all my friends in Fargo and prayers for all those I don't know effected by this. May the water recede.

No comments: