Friday, March 27, 2009

OB appointment

So, I had my weekly OB checkup today. The updates. I am effacing. I am not dilated at all. So, no big surprises.
My blood pressure is up a little bit, but no one is worrying too much yet. We'll see how it is next week.
I won't be having this baby any time soon. I guess it isn't time yet, I'm okay with that. Whatever the baby wants.
Dustin had a meeting at 2:00. I'm waiting for him to get back and then we'll go to wal-mart.
I have a meeting tonight with a couple, so that should be fun. I'm missing stuff for the meeting, but we'll get together anyway and go from there.
Baby is pretty active today, I am exhausted, so I guess we are even. I will be happy to go home and sleep tonight.
In other news. We have another skunk. This time in our yard. We have caught it in a live trap. Dustin will blow his brains out when he gets home tomorrow morning. He won't likely spray until then. He is covered and they don't really like spraying on themselves. There has been way too much skunk drama this year. Enough to last me for a lifetime. Stupid polecats.
So, there is the update on life as I see it.
baby soon, but not now.
skunks must be destroyed.
I wish I had time for a nap. I need one.
I also bought a $7 ring at target. I'm tired of looking like an unwed mother because I can no longer wear my wedding ring. So, I got a fake. A really gawdy fake. I love it!

No comments: