Saturday, March 14, 2009

The baby dropped or (why my pants don't fit!).

The baby turned a few weeks ago. He is now head down, which is good since that is the position you want him to come out. Anyway, the baby dropped down. This means that since the baby is lower, I can breath a bit easier. It also means that my weight has shifted. So, the maternity jeans that I bought because my early pregnancy maternity jeans no longer fit. Now, they don't fit. I'm back to my slightly snug early pregnancy maternity jeans. I can't win. It really doesn't matter. I am thankful for my bella band which has made holding up whatever pants I want to wear up.
Dustin had to sing and play for a funeral this morning. I went into town with him and while he went to the funeral. I went to the thrift stores and bought some baby clothes. I did really well for my 2o bucks. I got some great stuff.
Eric came out and finished wiring this afternoon. My MIL came and varnished woodwork for us.
I have been having braxton hicks contractions for frequently now, so I did that a couple times today. They weren't the painful ones I usually have, I am assuming that they are like the ones the pregnancy books talk about. Mine haven't really followed that description. Mine have been painful. Dustin almost brought me in the other day because they were bad and got really close together, but they stopped, so we were fine.
Well, we are going to church tomorrow, so I will turn in and say goodbye for now. Good night

No comments: