Friday, January 2, 2009

Kicking Baby!

I am about to go to bed. The weather is very cold out and very windy and on a night like tonight, I am reminded that our house is very drafty! Brrrr.
I am in the office and if I knew where the cool breeze was coming from, I would do my best to take care of it. I can't find it.
The puppy has been put in for the night. I'll wake up to take her out in about 3 hours, I'm sure.
Molly the older dog is on my lap getting some much needed attention. She's actually trying to get me to come to bed. She likes sleeping on the bed with her people close by.
The baby is kicking up a storm right now, more like jumping up and down...so, I think I'll be up for a little while. I will have trouble settling down with the aerobics going on in my tummy. Good night.

No comments: