Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Antibiotics! I'm still sick! No Confirmation!

So, I'm on day three of antibiotics! I'm feeling better today, but still struggling with the sinus headache. It is a full blown sinus infection and on Monday it was hurting so bad that I couldn't go for my ride alongs. (Truth be told, I was so sick that Dustin wouldn't let me go) Dustin sent me to the walk-in clinic instead. The part that stinks--the ambulance had 8 calls that day, I would have been done with all my ride alongs. Blast! I know I was absolutely in no condition to be there, but I could have been done!
I can barely talk, so I canceled confirmation today. I have a worship service yet to lead today and I decided that was the priority and with the headache, 10 jr high kids was not going to go well.
We're going to get our stuff done for confirmation before the end of the year, so I think we'll be fine. Good news about EMT class too. Last night we had our medical exam and I got an 87%. That's really good. To pass the class you need an 80%. I'm really holding steady. My quizzes haven't been great, but the test and my last quiz were good. I think I would have done better if I hadn't been so sick the day before and the day of, but I was impressed that I could drag myself to class last night anyway.
I need to do some things for church yet tonight. So, I'll sign off. for now.

No comments: