Wednesday, February 27, 2008

HAVE YOU SEEN MY HUSBAND?

Dustin went to the hospital around noon today. I have not seen or heard from him since. I have called his cell phone. (If he is in the hospital this is a mute point). I talked to his best friend, who apparently has left him about three voice mails this evening.
I went to church and assumed he would be home when I got here. I got home at about 9:30. Talked to my M-I-L, talked to Dustin's friend E, Called Dustin's cell again and texted him. No word. So, if someone sees my cute blond haired, blue eyed, husband-send him home. He's dressed in maroon scrubs, tennis shoes, and he just got a new haircut, which is very cute. Tell him his wife misses him and the dogs do too. The cat doesn't because she's laying on his side of the bed.
Good night all

2 comments:

~moe~ said...

Did you find him? Praying...

Carol Amie said...

I'm assuming if you haven't found him by Friday this wouldn't be the first I'd heard of it? What's up!