Monday, April 6, 2009

two weeks to go!

Hi all,
Sorry for the late post last time. I wrote it, but couldn't get it to post and then we had internet issues over the weekend. So, you got it late.

I am doing much better. I am getting over the guilt of sitting around. I know it is what is best for the baby, so that helps. I was just in full nesting mode when the doc told me to put the brakes on, so that made it tough.

I go in tomorrow to get an update on the preeclampsia. My bp's have been really good since I have started taking it easy. So, I feel good.

Dustin went in to work today. He'll be home tonight, so that's nice. He originally had to be gone until tomorrow morning.

The only thing I want to get done today is get my bag packed for the hospital. It seems like something that should get accomplished pretty soon. Just in case.

My doc is out of town from the 9th-15th. So, it needs to be really soon...or after awhile. We'll see how tomorrow's appointment goes.

Have a good day.

No comments: