Monday, April 6, 2009

Update! Two weeks to go!

I am enjoying the afternoon. I was going to slowly deal with the shelves in the pantry. One shelf at a time for 20 minutes at a time. But, my fingers are a bit swollen, which means my blood pressure is up a bit. So, I think I'll just sit and knit some more. Maybe this rest thing isn't so bad. Hmmmm.
I will get a blanket done today, I think.
My neighbor called and we had a nice visit.
Ian is moving around quite a bit today. Mostly, he's been dropping. I have had a bit of trouble walking, it is very uncomfortable.
i had some contractions on Saturday, but they stopped after I got to sit down for awhile. I haven't had any since.
My parents are coming on Thursday, so I am going to get some freezer recipes together and have my mom make them for me while she is here. I don't think she will mind. She's usually looking for something to do. They are coming to help get the house ready for the baby. We have lots of cleaning to do and it will be too much for Dustin to do it all by himself. It might be okay for me to do a little more after tomorrow's appointment.
I think I'll get back to knitting. Go Go Garter blanket.

No comments: