Thursday, April 2, 2009

I've been better for awhile. Sorry, internet was down!

When the blizzard hit, my internet wasn't working. Dustin got home the morning after my last depressing post and was home until today.
He went into town today and will get some work stuff caught up, get a haircut and fill my grocery list. I am home cleaning up the demolition.
We started another phase of remodeling. Taking out part of a wall in the kitchen. It is looking good, but we need to do a bit of clutter control.
Right now, I am taking a break from putting away laundry.
We got about 16 inches of snow. So, it seems we have started all over again waiting for spring.
Jamestown started sandbagging today. The crest should be in about two weeks. It looks like it may set records. It isn't a good spring as far as all the water goes.
Our township has roads washed out, so, it is getting difficult to get to my inlaws house. I haven't gone there in awhile. I didn't go when Dustin went yesterday. As soon as calving starts it is going to be a muddy mess. I won't be helping with calving this year. The chances of getting kicked are too high. After the baby is born. Well, someone has to be with the baby.
So, there's teh update of the day.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Cinda-Great to hear your feeling better. We have a friend north of Horace who is fighting both the Red and the Wild Rice who wrote: "It is beginning to feel like the people of North Dakota are in a month long stationary episode of Deadliest Catch." Driving north from South Dakota it's easy to understand the swollen rivers, fields look like lakes. Is Dustin thinking it will be quite a while before he's able to get into the fields?