Monday, March 19, 2012

I'm awake. Why I hate it and love it at the same time!

Wide awake in the middle of the night, or so it seems. I've been awake tossing and turning, since about 3:AM. After I woke up, I couldn't get back to sleep and then Ian woke up and I took him back to bed and even though I usually fall asleep with him when i have to bring him back to bed, this time it was not to be. So, at 4:30, I gave up, got dressed, brushed my teeth and did what all mom's do when they have a few moments to themself. Checked facebook and my email! Didn't really find out anything new, but that's the habbit.
Today is a busy day, so on one side of things, I wish I could have slept. I will be desperately trying to keep up today, feeling like I'm foggy and three steps behind everyone. Yet, I can't help but enjoy this quiet time in the house. We have to be out the door at about 7:AM today so we can return some carpeting supplies and we have a meeting with our banker at 10:AM, so if I would have slept, it would have been wake up and dash, right now, I feel a bit more settled. I'm yawning, but I know that as soon as I lay down, I will be plagued by a list of things going through my head, so why torture myself. I'll just stay awake and deal with the day. 
Today is my WW weigh-in day and I'm a bit curious. I wasn't able to keep a good journal this week and so I'm not sure what happened with my points. A few people have asked me how much I have lost and for awhile have been saying about 13 lbs or so. This week, I realized, I've actually lost a bit over 20! That seems amazing to me. My clothes are fitting better, but while I'm not down a size yet, I do notice that things are shifting in a positive way. So, I feel like that is a good start.
I think now that we have Stepper, I very well will likely find that horseback riding is something I will do 3 or 4 times a week and it takes a lot more energy than I realized and it is actually exercise, which is cool as well. It will be good for the horse and for me!
That's all for now. Signing off...Is 5:18 in the morning. Wow.

No comments: