Tuesday, March 27, 2012

National Registry: I'm glad I'm an EMT, I don't like the website

I am currently taking a little break from entering my continuing education for my EMT recertification. I have done all my hours, now I'm just doing the job of putting it in the computer...The question? Why, Oh Why? Didn't I just do this as the years continued, not in one swoop at the end. Grrrrr. I've got it written down and all documented, but it sure would have been easier to understand my notes the I wrote with it, if I had just typed it in right away...So, truthfully, this is my own fault. It's also my own fault that I'm entering it on the website at the last minute along with the rest of the country who is also updating their certification, so the website is slow...I'll say the same thing I said last time. I promise to keep this updated this time...it's a nice thought, but let's face it, I'll wait until the 11th hour next time too.
I am glad that I have been able to sit in classes in order to keep my certification current. It's helpful knowlege, I constantly learn new stuff. It's kinda cool. I don't work as an EMT, but, at least my foundational learning is good and I'm able to keep that part up.

No comments: