Friday, March 14, 2008

And the winner is....

Dustin! My incredibly smart, handsome, caring, kind, considerate (I know I added a lot of adjectives, but what is he reads this) husband passed his test!
Dustin is a kick ass Paramedic! I am so excited I could just burst. We found out yesterday afternoon that he passed, I would have written sooner, but well, I didn't have internet for the rest of the day.
After that you would think we would go out and celebrate, but I had my final testing run through for my EMT-Basic exam. I take the practical exam tomorrow. I'm so nervous. I think I can do it. My instructor thinks I have it down. So, we'll see how it goes. It's still nerve racking.
I have always wanted to get my EMT. Just so I knew how to do something if someone needed help. I know I can't do everything, but I can now do something. I'm excited that I am getting close to the end of the road.
I still have a couple weeks of class, an exam for class and the national registry exam, but I feel like the end is near.
That of course is if holy week doesn't kill me!
I have Palm Sunday's service ready. Great!
I have a few announcements to put together.
No Sermon
I have absolutely no idea what I will be doing for Maundy Thursday or Good Friday. I was hoping to have that together by tonight, but I haven't started and I won't be starting that now. I have to get ready for my test.
I have to clean my house.
I have to write a sermon for Sunday.
So, There's the list and I 'll get it done, somehow.
I better get to work. It's 6:00 and I'm nowhere close to finished.
Peace

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

Congrats Dustin! That's so awesome.

Girl I've been thinking about you all day....how did you do?