Thursday, March 20, 2008

Maundy Thursday

It's Maundy Thursday everyone! I have exciting news that is only exciting for people who work in church. I have my bulletin for tonight run off and ready. I have Good Friday's bulletin run off and ready to go. I have my hymns for Easter picked and just need to put the Easter bulletin together.
I realize that a lot of churches have had these things put together weeks ago with large productions, but in my little church it is mostly my job and people kind of like the traditional Easter service, but it is still fun.
I am going to get going soon, I just needed to spend some time relaxing and getting ready for the day. I have to do some nursing home visits today too. I have one visit I want to do this a.m. and I will do two more visits tomorrow. I need to get a new communion kit, I'll be kind of bringing stuff around in a rag tag way. My communion kit was in the car when it started on fire, so it is destroyed. I haven't had a chance to order a new one yet. I'll get there.
Well, better be off.
Have a day of blessings.

No comments: