Saturday, March 29, 2008

A couple days off and a good week.

I know I have been missing my friends, but it was the week after Easter and I deserve to be lazy and not do anything that involves thought, energy or talent. For the most part, I accomplished that this week.
I had a parishioner have a stroke the night before Easter, so Monday was not spent in the usual sleep until I wake up the day after Easter. I went to Fargo to visit and I'm glad I did. My mom and dad went to the mall while I went to the hospital. We had lunch, did a little shopping, and then we enjoyed the day. Just what I needed anyway.
I took off Tues and Wed I had a full Thurs with a funeral to attend in the a.m. and a high school career fair in the afternoon. I moderated one of the sessions. (Translation-had them fill in the attendance sheet and take the presenter to the room). That was fine and dandy. Thurs. night was class. The rest of the week has been equally filled and fulfilling. Today I went to the Men's Pancake breakfast at my country church, went to a luncheon in Jamestown, walked through the home and garden show at the civic center, got groceries, came home and took a nap as well as watched informative show about meth addiction, and then went to a neighbors for supper. We just got home and Dustin is bizarrely manic and it cleaning the house like a mad man and he doesn't seem to be bothered by the fact that I have been sitting at my computer since he started. I guess I put laundry away after this so I can say, "I helped."
Sometimes I think my husband is insane, some days I'm sure of it. tonight, just mildly crazy, but it seems to be getting the house cleaned. I truly would like to go to bed. Even though I had a ridiculously long nap this afternoon.
Peace and goodnight

1 comment:

Carol Amie said...

Man, we've got plenty of crazy around here but none of it seems to be the cleaning kind. I'm a little jealous!