Saturday, March 22, 2008

The calm before the storm

I have some sermon to finish, but I'm not worried. I am currently meeting with a couple for premarital counseling. They are cute. They are filling out their marriage inventory. I enjoy using the inventory because it helps me better to direct our meetings. I like that. I've tried some other things, but this still is my favorite.
Like I said, I still have to finish my Easter Sunday Sermon, but I'm not worried. I'm going home after this and will have a little time later. I am working on painting and getting the house ready for my mom and dad to come tomorrow.
We painted some walls in our entry red with white trim, it looks like barn, it is soooooo cool. It was Dustin's idea and it's fun. I won him over to color on walls. Hehehe...
I painted trim in the bathroom this morning. I'm hoping Dustin will get my drawers and cabinet doors done in the bathroom so i can get it cleaned up in there. Our house is slowly, but surely coming together. thank Goodness. It has taken a long time.
Well, since I've been writing, the head usher has come in to look at the service and get directions, the couple has finished up and I've sent them on their way. Now, the church that was bustling has gotten really quiet. I like quite.
Happy Easter everyone.

No comments: