Saturday, March 1, 2008

Saturday and I'm so not ready for Sunday

Being sick this week has really made getting ready for Sunday difficult. I didn't really start feeling human again until Thursday and I had a meeting that day. It was the monthly conference ministers get together. It's really the best thing I do every month, it's so fun to get together. It was in the same town as my sister-in-law lives in, so I stopped at the grain elevator (that's where she works) and visited for awhile. I got home around 3:00 and had to be in Jamestown at 5:00, so I was home long enough to look over some stuff for class and get ready to go. Yesterday I started the day slow, not feeling quite human again, but by noon I was back in the game. I've been so sick that I haven't dared to do any visits. Last night I was feeling really good, so I took advantage of going out for dinner and bowling with Dustin, so that was fun.
I was going to go to the church to work, but Dustin is in town at the health fair and there is laundry to be done, so I decided to stay home and do laundry and try to get some stuff ready for church.
I also get to go to town shopping today. I am getting a new washer and dryer. YAY! One of the rental properties in town has a washer out and our nephew just got a house and needs a dryer, so I have agreed to sacrifice mine in exchange for a new set. I know you all are impressed with how selfless I am. It also is the perfect time to buy because Sears has their last of 2007 stuff up for sale.
Well, I better get that Sunday stuff done. Later

No comments: