Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday! My Monday

I was super farmer yesterday and even talked Dustin into teaching me how to weld, I don't know why I would like to learn this, but I would love to be able to weld some metal scraps together and make a nice little fence for my flower garden that I'm putting together.
I'm off to Fargo now, I have a hospital visit to make.
Dustin is having a bad day. I don't blame him. He was given a career opportunity at the ambulance that wouldn't interfere with farming. It was a great opportunity for us as far as income as well and advancing the farm. This morning, Dustin found out that a coworker recommended to management another alternative and now Dustin is left hanging on what the future will be. he's at the other farm today working on equipment.
So, I hope he finds out soon so we can move forward with all the information

No comments: