Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wednesday! AGAIN!

So, it's been a week since I wrote.
Since last week. I have attended the Friday night of the state Democratic-NPL convention. While there I got to see Barack Obama speak and Hillary Clinton. It was absolutely awesome. He was inspiring, but she gave the better speech. She said what she would do, point by point, she talked about agriculture and health care. She was wonderful.iIt was a great time.
Friday night we spent in Fargo and Saturday and Sunday were spent in Fargo for the synod assembly. We have a new Bishop in our synod. First time in 16 years. It was a good weekend and I think the new Bishop will be good.
I've now been home since Sunday night and the house still looks like a disaster. Hopefully when I get home from Confirmation tonight I can make it better.
Monday was the best day this week. Dustin and I were both home and the two of us spent time together, ran errands together, played with the dogs. It was wonderful. Dustin went to work Tuesday and will not be home until tomorrow. YUCK.
I will hopefully get some uninterrupted work done. Or I'll completely veg on the couch and not accomplish anything. Only time will tell.
Off to get ready for confirmation

1 comment:

Carol Amie said...

I promise, 45 minutes and you'll be seeing shiny sinks all around you:
http://www.blogtalk radio.com/ FlyLady-Tools/ 2008/04/04/ Crisis-Cleaning