Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The week

I don't know what to write today. There's good and bad.
I'm sad about Linda's death, not a huge shock. She was a strong, wonderful woman. My cousin Sara said it best, "Linda is the bravest woman I know." And she was brave, Sara said it all. Linda's son Sean graduates from high school next month.

The good is of a very practical nature. We got our operating loan all squared away, we can farm again! We have a corn planter to pick up this week. Dustin will got do that tomorrow.

I have a funeral tomorrow at church for a 95 year old lady. She was awesome, she had raised chickens in her younger years and loved to talk about mine. She was a gifted letter writer and wrote the most beautiful letters. She lost most of her sight a year and a half ago, that broke her heart. We had a wonderful visit the week before she passed away. I'm thankful for that.

Tonight we get to have dinner at our friends' Kent and Sue's house, so that will be family fun.
So, up and down. Life...Up and Down

No comments: