Tuesday, December 9, 2008

20 weeks, 2 days

I am finishing the Christmas decorating today, with the exception of the cookies. dustin was going to try to surprise me with birthday dinner tonight, but he got stuck working. Tomorrow, I turn 33 and I will most likely be in a combine.
To get me out of the house, so he could make a wonderful dinner for the two of us to celebrate my birthday, he arranged for a neighbor to have me over for a cookie baking party. So, even though he got stuck working, we are still baking cookies, it will be a blast.
Since Dustin is on second call, if he isn't busy I will go to Jamestown and he will take me out to eat at the Buffalo City Grille, YUM! I love that place. So, that will most likely be my birthday celebration.
Cookie baking is at 2:00 PM. So, after that, I'll come home, get dressed up, go to town.
It has been fun cleaning up the house and getting the Christmas stuff finalized and out so I can put the boxes away. The house should look cozy by tomorrow.
Baby is really picky the last couple days. Food has been a battle. I tried to eat some fish yesterday and it tasted fishy, so I didn't eat it. I ordered nachos last night, (usually a food I love and they don't even give me heartburn) and I hardly ate any of them. Just blah.
I have eaten fruit and multi grain cheerios quite a few times since yesterday. Those have gone down very well. So, I got a box of clementines. (love them), pears, apples, bananas. All very good. I've eaten two pears already, so they won't last long.
I really haven't had a lot of food aversions lately, so it's kinda crazy to have one show up. I just taste food more clearly, smell things more strongly. All my senses seem to be on overdrive. I feel like superwoman. A very fat, pregnant superwoman.

No comments: