Monday, December 29, 2008

111 days until my due date! And a day to myself!

I am now approximately 111 days away from having the baby. This is very exciting!
To answer Carol Aimee's question. YES! I am about to explode with curiosity about the gender of the baby.
The ultrasound is January 7th. If we don't find out, I think I will resign myself to picking everything gender neutral. This shouldn't be a problem. The baby crib set I picked out can be made to go either way, depending on accessories. I haven't ordered it yet, but I will soon.
We have to make a trip to Fargo soon. Menard's has a sale on insulation and we need to get a move on the room upstairs.
Today, with my day to myself. I am actually working on various house cleaning and catch up stuff. I know, not very interesting, but interesting to me. I'm pretty relaxed with it. Laundry really needs to be done.
I am currently cleaning up the desk in the office. It isn't organized, but in appropriate piles at least. I have so much bookwork to do for 2008 that I need to start and the only way to do that is to get this organized enough to be able to spend time in the office. I use to have a TV in here, I miss it, it helped the process. I didn't get so stir crazy. I may have to move a TV in here and hook up the DVD player, that would help.
Also, I have gotten a few last cards ready to mail. I received a few cards from people who's addresses I had misplaced or people who had moved, I decided since we still are in Christmas (day 4) I am allowed to still send them. I have until Epiphany, Jan 6.
I really wish we could get out to the grainery easily, there is tons of stuff that could go in storage, which would make me feel really good.
We are going on two weeks with the puppy this Wednesday. We have had two good days of housebreaking. Today, those two days came to a screeching halt. She just isn't putting it together today, but we'll get there.
Molly and Gracie (the new puppy) are starting to play, which is good for both of them and very fun to watch. Gracie is very much a biting puppy and that is the hardest part to deal with because we don't know how to break her of it. She's just a puppy, but her teeth are sharp and she has very powerful jaws that will only get stronger.
I was thinking earlier today about pregnancy. I am not one who loves it, who says they have never felt better. I also am not one who is completely miserable. I just am kinda here. I am excited and fascinated by what happens to my body, but really, it seems that day after day goes on and will continue.
Well, the puppy is awake, so I better get to watching her.

No comments: