Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Update!

I am 21 weeks along in pregnancy. The baby is making me sea sick. (It kicks at my stomach sometimes and I get really queasy.

Last Friday I had my OB appointment. Good news. Baby is healthy and doing well.
Bad news. Baby is shy and we were denied knowing the gender...AGAIN!
I am having one more ultra sound at the end of the month, if we don't find out then...we probably will have to wait until the birth.
The baby needs to lay on it's back and not cross its legs to get a good view. So, hopefully...

I turn 33 a week from tomorrow (or today) Wednesday anyway. I am digesting this a bit. It has never bothered me to get older before. I was ecstatic to turn 30, it felt like an accomplishment to survive the B.S. of my 20's.

33, I don't know if I have any feelings about it at all. I'm more nervous about becoming a mom at 33 than anything else that could come my way.

I can't believe I am awake right now. I have been so tired and once I tried to go to bed, wide awake. I guess I will go try again.

I started decorating for Christmas last night, not much. Got the tree up and lights on it. No decorations yet. I also decorated the mantel of the fireplace, that looks pretty cool.

Tonight, I rearranged the TV, Dish, DVR and VCR cords as well as untangled the routers from the mess. It looks better, but seriously, something that takes that long should look like it's an accomplishment, not like I did nothing. Which was the point, get the cords put away again. We got a new LCD TV, it's awesome, hangs on the wall and it the perfect size for our tiny living room. Now, I am trying to find a cabinet for all the A/V equipment.

Good night. I think I can sleep now.

No comments: