Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Packing up! Cleaning Up!

I have one major thing on my list and when Dustin gets home we should be almost ready to go. We are going to my mom and dad's today. Dustin had a meeting this morning, so he'll be home some time after dinner. After that, a few loose ends and off we go.
I went and got new tires on the truck and an oil change, so we are ready to head out, other than cleaning out the truck.
I paid bills this morning. I have one final load of laundry in the dryer.
I made the bed.
I watched some tv.
I am feeling pretty good about my productivity.

I think I may be starting the "nesting" phase of pregnancy. In the last two days I have been on a mission to get the house cleaned up.
I would look at baby proofing stuff too, but Dustin would freak out because I was doing it so early, so baby steps for him.
I announced to him the other day that I had picked out an infant car seat. He was less than interested.
Truthfully. He wants this stuff done, researched, etc. etc. He doesn't want to be the one to do it, so, I will do it happily and he can catch up when he panics that we are having a child and he's not ready.
I think that will set in as he begins to get working on the attic again. We need insulation, drywall, have I ever mentioned that we need to get a stairwell in. The stairwell better come soon because I will not be able to do the ladder stairs much longer (my balance may be getting a bit shaky).
I am trying to decide of the pain in my upper right quadrant of my abdomen is the baby hitting or kicking of something. It is kinda sporadic, It is in just the right spot to be uncomfortable. It happens when I sit down.
I've been fascinated by the hard spot in my abdomen. It's the baby of course, but while I don't notice the movement all the time. I do notice how the hard spot moves, I'm assuming it depends on the acrobatics of the baby at any given time. But there really is someone in there. Hmmmm.
Less than 10 days now and we get to find out what it is. Hopefully. Baby has not been cooperative in this research, we're hoping.

No comments: