Sunday, December 14, 2008

22 weeks, 0 days

I know it has been awhile, but alas it could not be helped. My birthday ended up kinda sucking. I didn't get dinner, as was promised. Someone (my husband) lost track of time and by the time he was ready to think about it, it was 8:30, I wasn't showered, I was tired, I was crabby, and I was too tired to wait to get to town.
I had a complete meltdown over it. Dustin felt horrible. It wasn't good.
This corn harvest really has put dampers on every plan I have tried to make as of late. We are still not done and I fear with the current blizzard, we may be done until spring.
I have no idea how we are going to harvest, plant and have a baby this spring, but things will work out.
The blizzard is still here full force it seems. We came home yesterday afternoon at about 4:30 from Dustin's mom and dad's. We haven't left since and won't until maybe some time tomorrow.
The interstate is closed. Windchill is 60 below zero. Yes, I said below. The weather channel is in fargo and talking about the 35 below wind chill. Hello, if the interstate wasn't closed you could come 90 miles west and find out it gets colder. Crazy.
I am going to clean up the office today. After the movie that I want to watch is over. I am not going to get any more bookwork done before Christmas, so I might as well organize it and enjoy the holidays without having to look at the disastrous mess.
Dustin is taking advantage of not being able to go anywhere and is still in bed. Lazybones. This never happens, so I really can't blame him, it's not like we can go anywhere.

No comments: