Sunday, December 7, 2008

21 weeks, 0 days

I realize I didn't post yesterday, but I was exhausted and didn't want to. It was a horrible day as far as getting any corn done and the baby was very inactive.
It's back today.
Today, we skipped church! Can I just say how blissful this is once in awhile. I usually like to go, but this morning. I didn't want to, I wanted to stay in bed, so did Dustin, so we slept in and had a nice morning at home. I loved it. The animals loved the extra attention. I got up, made coffee (decaf for me). Had yogurt and fruit and toast, it was the perfect morning.
I am having printer issues tonight, so I am trying to get Dustin's computer to load on the printer, so I can print off my gingerbread barn template.
Can't just make a house, no sir ree. I want to make a barn, and I am going to. Tonight, I will just back the walls and roof. We'll put it together tomorrow night.
I was hoping to have it in the ovent forever ago, but getting the template printed has been a challenge, I'm very frustrated, but we'll get there.
It will be a late night, but not a big deal. tomorrow we are hoping to get some more corn off.
This week...I turn 33. I have not decided how I feel about this. I feel a little weird about it, but usually I don't care about the birthday, I like to celebrate them. Dustin says he has something planned, so we'll see what it is. Back to my baking.
later

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

You did go to church, just the Church of the Holy Comforter. I love that church. It's so fulfilling and uplifting. And all the hymns are sung in key! :) And if I want seconds (or thirds) of communion, I don't have to beg! I love that church!