Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I can flush

Good news. Good news. Our toilet is fixed. It was a major plug up somewhere, not sure where, not sure how we unplugged it, but after snaking it 6 times and plunging it 10, it finally got whatever it was out. So, we have a working toilet again and a happier household.
Our house is still a wreck from cleaning out the upstairs, but at least we are only dealing with one traumatic event at a time.
Bonus today. Only two of us showed up for EMT class tonight. That is bad. Good is that the two of us that did show up went over assessments, boarding, and keding. Then....we got to go home. So, I am home two hours early. I picked up carside to go at Applebee's. I came home. I am going to get my confirmation lesson together and then go back to the attic.
ONe more bonus. 100% on my quiz tonight.
Goodnight

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

Sounds like a great day! 100%, opportunity to go over items in class on a smaller more personable scale, snaked the toilet and it works now, and carside to go at Applebees. That sounds like a full but awesome day. :)