Thursday, January 17, 2008

Road Trip! Kinda?

So, I have got to get a bunch of stuff done tonight because I'm taking a road trip my hubby tomorrow. I took today home as a comp day because three night this week I didn't get home until after 10:30 p.m. 12+ hour days are tough on me and I've had quite a few of those in the last couple weeks.
so, I was going to get tons of work done tomorrow at church and Dustin needs me to go with him to Fergus. He's doing some clinical stuff for his paramedic degree and has to leave at 3:AM. anyway, he wants me to come with to help with the driving because he thinks he could fall asleep. So, I better make sure I've got ducks in a row and work to bring along.
Oh, and it's the ambulance holiday party tomorrow, so I have to get my potluck salad put together tonight.
Road Trip. Kinda? Not really.

2 comments:

~moe~ said...

Road trips are great, even if you have to work while on them. Enjoy the day away with your hubby. :) what fun!

CindaRu and Dustin Too! said...

We had a good time. Dustin had a great experience and I had a nice time to myself and getting some things figured out.