Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My New Truck!

I am driving a "New-to-Me" 1995 Toyota 4Runner. We Got a great deal on it. I think that it will last a long time. I like it and the best news. No more bits of my car will be falling off after I hit snowdrifts.
We are going to sell my car as soon as I get it shoved out.

Anyway. Here is a not so gre
at camera phone picture of the new beauty.
The cat to the left of the 4Runner is our cat Winnie. She is named after the sound she makes. She doesn't "Meow" it is more of a horses winny. When she is in trouble, she gets yelled at by her full name. "Winifred P. Kitty"
Behind the cat to the left is the Grand Prix that I am going to sell. Gold, 4dr. 1999.

2 comments:

~moe~ said...

Awesome ride! Congrats!

CindaRu and Dustin Too! said...

Thank you!
It is fun to drive. Whoohoo!