Saturday, January 5, 2008

Pictures! Finally!


Here are finally a few pics from our honeymoon. We took our honeymoon about 1 and a half years after our wedding, but it was great.
I'm so thankful that my congregations were willing to let me be gone the first two weeks of Advent. The first part of December was the best time to go and more affordable for us.
we would love to take another cruise.
These are a couple shots from the ship. Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau. Maybe I'll have time to post some more some day.



















These are of my sweetie in Grand Turk. What a fun day!

2 comments:

~moe~ said...

It looks like you and Dustin had a great time. What a great time for a cruise!

CindaRu and Dustin Too! said...

moe-It was a great time for a cruise. thanks also for calling me an inspiration.
Congrats on your promotion, how wonderful, I know you will shine.