Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I can't believe it has been so long...

I have pictures to eventually download and post and stories to go with them, but there just isn't time now. I have to clean my kitchen so I can get some work done. I had two giant bowls of tomatoes that I froze last year. Yesterday I got them out, skinned them and today I should be ready to make tomato juice. After I get the juice made I will have to can it, but that shouldn't take too long.
I just fed Dustin and his parents and everyone went to the field, except me who is here on standby until they need me. I also need to get a pork roast in the crock pot. If all goes as planned it should be a productive day, but lately things have not been going according to plan, so I am refusing to get my hopes up.
I have to reorder my onions. My chickens got in my garden and ripped up most of my hard work and my onions and tomato plants are toast. Dumb chickens! Some days I would ring every little neck, but then I'd had to clean them...oh well.
I think I will close my eyes for a couple minutes in the chair and then get the show started.

1 comment:

Carol Amie said...

you'll have to teach me how to do the pork roast in the crock pot. I've never tried it but I bet DH would eat that!