Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm sore, I'm exhausted, I worked my butt off!

Today I am one kick butt farmer. I have taken most of this week off so I could help Dustin get the new planter up and running because it should have been up and running last week. Anyway. I have been crawling up and down off the planter, I have been measuring fertilizer hoses, attaching hose clamps, putting stuff together and I ROCK!
I love it when I can actually do something to help and it makes a difference. I do not get in a lot on working on equipment. 1)I'm not mechanical 2) most of the time my contribution to working on equipment is, "Here, hold this." Okay and then I hold the part."3)I'm usually at work and not home.
Today was cook because Dustin said, "can you put that together?" And I did it, how I wanted and did a really good job. I'm so proud.
Good night.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

You are a rock star. I would have no idea how to do anything on a farm (and my grandparents were farmers). You're my hero!