Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I hate my sinuses!

I am in the midst of the 3rd sinus infection in about 6 months. I feel like I just got over the last one...It started with the sniffles yesterday and I didn't think it would be a big deal. I even mowed the lawn for the first time. This morning, I woke up and my head has been throbbing and my sinuses have been hurting ever since. I also switched to the puffs plus with lotion. (I keep a box on hand for such nose emergencies)
This is such a bummer that I feel so crappy because the day was kind of mine to do with as I wished. I had plans of doing some window shopping and looking for a pair of black pants. Instead, I did the no nonsense shopping, like groceries, grabbed a bite to eat with Dustin, stopped and got a shot, and then I came home. I have been vegging in from of the TV ever since.
Not fair, but at least I am feeling better tonight. I hope this one goes away before I have to go on antibiotic. So far I haven't been able to shake these without meds. So, hopefully this will be different.

1 comment:

Carol Amie said...

Here's hoping you woke up feeling at least a little better today! We too keep the puffs plus in our emergency supplies...and now we've added the puffs with vicks in there, too. Sometimes, your nose deserves the best :)