Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's cold, windy and if it is going to be like this...

I wish it would rain! We could use the moisture. I would love to work on my yard some tonight or tomorrow, but it is supposed to get windier! I am waiting for the telephone guys to show up at the church. The phone system has been switched to fiber and everyone has to make an appointment to have their places updated, I'm at the church and they should have been here a half hour ago.
Oh well.
Good news on Dustin's job front. They have decided to do a management team which pairs him up with two other people to oversee two services and some homeland security stuff. It should work really well, so it feels good to know where we are at and that we can make this work.
Dustin is planting wheat today. Finally we are going in the field! We will then move onto corn and beans. It should go fast once we get going.
I am going home after the phone guys get here. I have to go through some things at home for a charity rummage sale that my MIL's senior citizen's group is having. It's a great way to clean out my house and I don't have tons of stuff left for Sunday, nothing I can't get done at home today or tomorrow.
I haven't written on my flylady progress in awhile. It is going pretty well. Our house is still a bit disastrous, it's so small that when one thing is out of place the whole thing has the feeling of chaos. I did get the entry looking good and thankfully it is staying that way. So, that makes me feel good. The sink is shined most of the time, well, half the time. It keeps me on top of filling the dishwasher at least.

No comments: