Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday

Hello all. It felt good to come home from church today. I was just so tired and wanted to come home and finally did.
After church I went to my inlaws for dinner and from there helped Dustin treat some wheat seed with fungicide. Okay, he treated it and I stood there and got things so he didn't have to contaminate things with his chemical gloves. I then went up to the field and helped him fill the airseeder and he began seeding wheat and I came to our house and I'll be here until he calls and then I'll go to the farm to help with the cornplanter.
I was going to throw a pork roast in the crock pot, but alas. I BROKE THE CROCKPOT! I was placing the roast in and it was still a little frozen. I dropped the roast and it cracked the bottom of the crockpot. It was a total fluke, it had to have hit the bottom perfect to break it. So, now I need to find out if I can order a new insert. If I can't, I'll buy the crockpot with the timer I want. But, it sucks anyway. I use my crockpot all the time, so it is not something I can't live without for long.
I finished painting the accent wall in my bathroom yesterday and decorating it too. I think that I have the bathroom where i want it finally.
Well, I want to get my kitchen spic and span before I need to go back to working on machinery. (You know, working on farm equipment isn't something I ever pictured myself doing, but while I just help, I think it is really cook to think about how much I learn.
Better go shine my sink.

No comments: