Monday, May 5, 2008

I LOVE MONDAY!

I know that it is a strange statement, but it is my day off and I love it! Dustin is at the ambulance today, so the day really is all mine. I like having days to myself, they are important and if Dustin didn't have work at the ambulance at least once a week, I wouldn't get them as much as I like. He doesn't always get that I like to spend a day at home without it being productive, sometimes, you just want to goof off. Today is that day for me. I have some little things I want to get done, but nothing pressing. I'm going to go out for lunch and enjoy my day. I have some things I want to go through in the house too, we are in the process of rearranging and so on, so it's better to do it and ask for forgiveness later. Luckily, Dustin has liked everything I have done, even if he didn't know I was going to do it. I'm going to continue enjoy my day.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

I love Monday's too (as I also have them off). It's a great day to run errands and get things done. I love Mondays. I hope yours was awesome!