Thursday, May 29, 2008

A little better, but not the best!

I am feeling better, but it is still a tough go today. My sinuses are still completely filled and making me miserable. I must admit, it seems that I am having a huge effect on my motivation. I have a list of things to do. Write out bills, balance check book (preferably before writing out the bills), mess with digital camera so I can use it for bible school next week and download pictures into the daily powerpoint, finish bulletin for church and get it run off, and make sure I have all my stuff together for Sunday, I wouldn't mind having the sermon done too.
Tomorrow night, I have my husband convinced that he can take me to the Sex and the City movie. I actually may not take him, but he said he would go. I actually would rather take my friend Kari, the movie really is a "girls night out" thing. Time will tell as tomorrow progresses. I just can't wait to go see it.
So, I better get a move on. I have lots to accomplish.

No comments: